Just as we are there for our customers every step of the way leading up to the system acceptance, we also remain actively engaged in the post-installation phase. With the comprehensive IGI Extended Support Agreement, our fully trained and certified service technicians ensure installed systems continue to operate as originally designed through regular maintenance checks and timely resolution of any issues that may arise.
Reliable and Long Term Support
An Extended Support Agreement provides valuable benefits such as repair or replacement of faulty components, quarterly alignments, calibration and preventative maintenance to deliver long-term satisfaction with all IGI audio visual systems.
Important aspects to AV Service and Support:
- Initial Response Time. IGI’s initial response times are typically within 2-4 hours after an issue is reported.
- On-Site Response Time. If we are unable to work with you to resolve the issue remotely, we then dispatch a technician to your location on-site within 2 business days.
- Certified Technicians. IGI’s technical team goes through highly specialized training and is certified on all of the system technologies we install. Our average technician has over 5 years of experience.
- Problem Resolution. Effective problem resolution strategies reduce downtime and may include access to emergency equipment loans, management of RMA return processes, and more. IGI provides clear steps to initiate service. We are known in the industry for our great service, response and timely resolution of any issues.
- Service Level Agreements. IGI will meet with you, your team, and your end users, to listen and customize a service agreement that fits your approach, needs and budget. This includes effective communication throughout the process to keep you in the loop on all progress.
Optimally, support is determined before your system is installed and meets the use demands you require. If you have a system that is not covered by support, IGI can help you assess your needs and make recommendations.